So, you’re ready to try dating online, or are looking to maximize your profile appearance, appeal, and getting more responses from women? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Learning and understanding what it takes to not only attract women online, but specifically ones that have ideal chemistry with you, and that are most likely to meet up with you in the future doesn’t have to be an impossible task.
Let’s review the Top 10 Tips for maximizing your online presence, appeal, and effectively starting both relationships and meaningful, potentially long-lasting friendships with women online.
1. As you create (or edit) your online profile try to emphasize your level of confidence, and certainty in what it is you’re looking for in a relationship. The same goes for your regular messages, or even interactions over the phone or on Skype that you have with your potential future date or lover.
However, avoid being ‘over-zealous’, and try to find ways to exert your confidence, pride, and value in reputation, as well as how you’ve demonstrated this and what experiences in your life – in summary, form – have made you what and who you are today.
This includes staying away from ‘bragging’ about your money, or other material things earned over time – just focus on your success, what brought you there, and why you’re passionate about your career or job.
2. Don’t be too modest with your online profile, or connections with online women – including while dating. Doing so can make you appear undesirable passive, or overly submissive and you’ll find that most foreign women may it be online or in person do not find this attractive.
They want a man that knows what he’s talking about, can hold his own, and knows what he wants from a relationship.
Try to find things that are unique about yourself, but also show a softer side – may it be pictures with animals, volunteering, and other activities that demonstrate your passions. Women, especially foreigners absolutely love passion – and this will add to your overall sex appeal majorly.
3. Be specific, and we can’t emphasize this enough. And while this does not mean create a list of things you want or expect from a woman and to post it online – as it comes off as needy or even demanding – it can include, in paragraph form, what you hope to find in a woman, and why.
Also, including the types of things you enjoy in life, and those you don’t will help you find a woman with practical chemistry so you can maximize your online dating experience. Just try your best to be creative, use your imagination a little, and avoid being generic.
If you don’t know what might be considered ‘generic’, browse around other men’s profiles and try to set yourself apart from the competition. Also, feel free to explore various women’s profiles and emphasize things on yours that you may both like – or look for in the potential type of women who are most likely to show an interest in you.
4. If for some reason you elect to have someone else create your profile, or help you with it don’t mention it on your profile.
It’s unnecessary, can give off the wrong impression, or even worse make you seem lazy, or unwilling to commit the necessary energy and time to find the right woman – no matter how far or near she may be.
5. A big thing to avoid, and for some reason plenty of men do this anyway; do not mention or talk about previous relationships.
Chances are if you’re reading this then you’re of a mature enough age to have either experienced relationships before, or, at a minimum know what it is you’re looking for and heard enough relationships-gone-sour stories from your friends to know what to avoid.
Likewise, women – may they be foreign or not – have also had their share of poor experiences and stories to tell, so avoid this type of discussion – especially on the internet or without meeting in person first!
6. A huge key to successfully finding the woman of your dreams and online dating is presenting yourself as honestly as possible. This, understandably, should include uploading photos of yourself online or to your online dating profile.
With that being said, make it a point to include more than one photo, ensure you can make out your face, and smile. Also, avoid using photos older than 6-12 months – people change and nobody wants to be mislead!
7. Just imagine, how would you feel if the woman or women you were talking to were using years old photos and looked completely, or very different in person once you met them?
In general, put yourself in the woman’s shoes and try to make the best decisions possible to attract them to your profile – and the real you. Also, try to avoid “sexy” photos on your online dating profiles, or sharing them with your online girlfriend via messenger or Skype.
It’s tacky, and unless you’re only interested in sex, have a serious ego problem, or are perhaps self-conscious and want to openly show her that; don’t do it. Save that for later, after you’ve known each other longer, and have some more time to think about it first.
8. Don’t make the mistake of falling in love (lust) solely based on a woman’s photo or appearance. This can be a recipe for disaster, and in nearly every case will never truly result in a meaningful, long term relationship.
9. Lastly, on photos, try to ensure that your photos show a balanced level of approachability – you don’t want to intimidate or scare women away – so don’t take weird photos.
This means avoid photos with funny faces (for now) and don’t take strangely “wide-eyed” photos, really put some effort into taking photos – and choose the best ones. In fact, even consider going to one of your lady friends for their personal opinion on the best photos to use that you have, and learn from that.
10. Accept that with the online dating scene can come disappointment in many instances, especially if you’re just getting started. Successfully finding the woman of your dreams, no matter where in the world she is, will require some serious patience and persistence – but it can be done!